This Is The Proving Ground!

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ballarat online dating - Make me moan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perthdat

PostSubject: Ballarat online dating - Make me moan   Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Melton online dating - Good girl gone bad My name is Deja POLANCO I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy singles in Ballarat free online dating Maitland dating Wollongong online dating singles in Victoria free online dating Northern Territory dating Looking for healthy, large blossomed, Zuke for intimate encounter with fruitful results in the area. No strings attached. I like rain showers, sun bathing and photosynthesis. Looking for a fling! Looking for someone with a great sense of humor, and who knows how to have a good time. I'd like to get to know someone first, and see where it goes from there. Friendship, honesty, and loyalty are definitely qualities that I look for in that special someone. I just got out of a tough time and i'm looking to explore the world a bit. I'm looking for some fun with no drama ... well message me if interested and ill do the same if i like what i see. BTW I am bi so ladies, dont be afraid to message me Smile i love going out and want someone to show me around first. i love guys who know how to take control. im a flirty young student in college that is looking for a friend with benefits. as long as you are a decent guy write me and ill do the same. Just looking for some fun. Nothing too serious right now, basically just looking for sex. If something serious comes along, im definately open to it. anyway, message me if you want to chat and we will go from there. :-) I love the outdoors and love to travel. I want someone to help me make my dreams come true and finding the right person will be my first dream come true. Then the rest will fall into lpace. Contact me for pics.
Back to top Go down

Ballarat online dating - Make me moan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1